Expert Consultation & Oversight
Ready Arc has developed a reputation of excellence in training and testing welders with our industrial clients. We recognize that every project, welder and company is different. This is why we develop customized solutions to increase productivity levels and promote future growth.
Ready Arc offers one point-of-contact and relationship for ensuring welder qualifications remain valid and up-to-date. We're committed to in-depth consultation and hands-on management. When you work with Ready Arc, you can expect:
- Expert consultation leading up to your next shut down, maintenance or other project
- Reduced risk of non-compliance to regulations
- In-depth review of welders, certifications, upcoming expiry dates – plus any testing or training needs
- Notification of any possible certification issues before projects begin
- Quality control for all testing at Ready Arc including preparation of QW484’s
Our goal is to provide every client with opportunities to save time, money and man-hours for every project.
Industry Certification Program
Ready Arc Training and Testing is dedicated to clients who recognize the importance of training employees to the highest welding standards for each and every project. We have the facilities, experience and know-how to train and certify for virtually any given welding procedure.
Each client and each employee has individual needs, and skill levels can vary from novice to journeyman. With this in mind, the length and content of our training sessions depend on thorough consultation with you and individual assessments with your employees when they arrive for training. Using this method, we efficiently train them only in the skills they need and ensure they can return to work as quickly as possible. We offer:
- Thorough assessments and consultation to determine needs, training length and skill levels
- Training of employees to Canadian Welding Bureau and ASME standards.
- Training and testing for virtually every welding procedure (SMAW, GTAW, FCAW, GMAW) with any filler materials/coupon type (carbon, stainless, aluminum, chrome alloy, etc…)
- Professional and timely results and analysis