Welder Testing Sessions
Ready Arc understands that from the welder’s perspective, the TEST is the single most important factor in getting the job. We get it. That's why we provide:
- A fully-equipped facility that allows welders to focus only on welding - nothing else.
- Test prices that include all of the hand tools, materials and consumables required.
- Regularly scheduled CWB test sessions as well as ASME test sessions as required.
- The ability to test in all of the major welding processes (Including SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW-P) and complete bend tests.
We also fabricate all of our own coupons and can easily make them to order. If there is a process or weld procedure that needs custom welder testing, we are happy to accommodate. Check our calendar today to reserve your spot in our next testing session, or reach out for more information.
Need to certify welders for working in Alberta?
We can help with that too.
Ready Arc Training & Testing is certified to administer welder testing right here in Atlantic Canada for weld procedures in Alberta. Welders can get ready for work in Alberta - right here at home. We're the only testing facility east of Saskatchewan with a Certificate of Authorization issued by ABSA that can help companies and welders from Atlantic Canada:
- Dramatically reduce travel costs
- Gain a competitive edge in welder recruitment
- Reduce the risk associated with failed tests in Alberta
- Give welders just a little longer at home
- Send welders west certified and ready to work
Work with Ready Arc directly to coordinate and prepare your welding procedure test. We’ve been administering testing, and doing it well, for years. Contact us for your custom consultation with Jason Martin, Ready Arc’s President, today.